Stationary Development #1

staionary1

In order to start developing a suitable stationary set I decided to use the free branding/identity mockup website FusionPlate (http://www.fusionplate.com/3014/free-brandingidentity-stationery-psd-mockups/). I chose a retro minimalistic style of stationary in order to match the identity of the mysterious Enganche group. I immediately dove into combining two of my logos to blend them together. In some cases it is successful but mostly the combination is unbalanced and completely unnecessary. At this point my goal was to simply see if my logo(s) fit with the minimalistic concept. However, it seems that the logo needs more development to be suitable enough for this approach. Building on top of this I can start to look at the development of a style for the layout of the stationary.

Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 15.32.37

Instead of using just the six elements in the original mockup, I would like to consider more than six elements and perhaps develop the use of colours. The letters will deliberately have a different layout, so that I am completely producing a set of ‘instructions’ for Enganche.